I realized that my last two posts were serious, and I wanted to write one that wasn’t as serious. I mean, I am a fun girl. Okay, so random things about me that I think would be fun to share.
1. I love musicals. I wish I was in a musical every day of my life.
2. I qtip my ears every day. It is very important to have good ear health and it feels so nice to have clean ears.
3. I sing loudly in the car. I don’t so much dance, but I do love to sing. I also am unashamed of my singing. I will sing for everyone to see me.
4. I am accident prone and in 2006/2007 I broke my tailbone twice. I wouldn’t recommend doing it. It really hurts and then you can’t sit right for years. It is not fun. I also once got hit in the head by four boats and fell down a flight of concrete stairs within three days.
5. I talk abundantly after 10:00pm or so. I get really chatty and can’t stop talking even if I want to. I say all sorts of funny things because I loose my filter due to being tired.
6. I get really excited about marshmellows. I love them. There couldn’t be a better snack or dessert. I also love all things made with marshmellows.
Well that is all for now, I will probably think of other things later.